Tamilnadu MBBS and BDS Admission 2013 Merit / Rank List – www.tnhealth.org:
The Tamil Nadu Government Health and Family Welfare Department controller of examinations had recently released the MBBS and BDS provisional merit list 2013.
The MBBS and BDS admission for the students will be done based on the marks and percentage with the cut off marks in the Tamilnadu 12th Class Plus Two public examinations 2013.
Earlier the Tamilnadu 12th class examinations was conducted in the month of March 2013 and the results was announced on 9th May 2013 by the Tamilnadu Directorate of Government Examinations DGE.
The Directorate of Medical Education had released the Rank List for the MBBS/BDS Courses admission for the 2013-2014 Session on June 12, 2013.
Totally 28785 candidates name list with total marks and rank for the MBBS and BDS admission 2013 had been released by the Tamil Nadu Government Health and Family Welfare Department.
The students can view and download the Provisional Merit List For MBBS/BDS Courses 2013 from the official website of Tamil Nadu Government Health and Family Welfare Department.
MBBS / BDS Top 10 Rank List 2013:
- 1st Rank: ABINESH S – 200.00 Marks
- 2nd Rank: BHARANI DHARAN G – 200.00 Marks
- 3rd Rank: PALANIRAJ S – 200.00 Marks
- 4th Rank: DINESH S – 200.00 Marks
- 5th Rank: RAVEENA K – 200.00 Marks
- 6th Rank: NANDHINI G – 200.00 Marks
- 7th Rank: JAYAOVIYA N P – 200.00 Marks
- 8th Rank: MUTHUMANIKANDAN.S – 199.75 Marks
- 9th Rank: VIGNESH S – 199.75 Marks
- 10th Rank: HEMNATH K A – 199.75 Marks